Mentoring by Former Mormons
Mentors are reserved for members or former members of the LDS Church. Non-Mormons with questions or seeking help are encouraged to contact us.
Why request a mentor?
- To talk to someone safe who really cares about your concerns
- To get truthful answers to troubling doubts and questions
- To benefit from someone who has successfully left Mormonism
“I cannot express the words how much it meant to me that there was a former Mormon with whom I could share when I was questioning Mormonism.” – Launa, mentoree
- To learn who the biblical Father and Jesus Christ are
- To understand what the biblical gospel really is
- To know the truth that “will set you free”
How it works:
- Email conversations with caring Christians who were once active believing Mormons.
- You set the agenda…what is important to you.
- Men are paired with men and women with women.
- Continue the relationship only as long as you find it helpful.
- Free: All mentors volunteer their time because they care about you.
- You make no commitments or obligations and will never be solicited for donations.
What to do next:
- Complete the form below to help us best select your mentor.
- You will receive a return email to verify your request.
- You will be welcomed and introduced to your mentor. Meet our former-Mormon mentors.
*For legal and ethical reasons, we are not able to offer any mentoring services to minors.
Our former-Mormon mentors care about:
- Your marriage
- Your family
- Your job
- Your very sense of self
- Your relationship with God
They walked away from the LDS religion and did more than survive – they’ve thrived. But they know the risk, the struggle, the loss, the uncertainty; and they know how important it is not to climb alone.